headerphoto

Gu Giveaway Winners

I loved everyone's entries to the Gu Giveaway contest! The San Francisco Marathon is known as being "Worth the Hurt". 



I wanted to hear what else the race was "worth" to my fellow runners though. The challenge was to complete the sentence:

I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the _________________

The entries:

I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the weight in Gu and wrist bands!

 I love the San Francisco marathon because
it's worth the move to California for the company of great friends
and great runs in great Glam Runner style!" ;)


I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its in such an amazing city !

I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the distinction of being the first one
I'll ever run in my lifetime...here's hoping it goes well.


I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the pain of conquering those hills!

I love the San Francisco Marathon  because
its worth the chills...the slopes...the time....the heat....the hurt!

I love  the San Francisco Marathon  because
its worth the airfare, hotel and race reg fees to be
able to run on the Golden Gate Bridge!


I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the 4am wakeup call!

I love the San Francisco Marathon as it is my 1st run!
It has taught me the power of the mind & dedication.
Running over the GG Bridge is a huge bonus!

 
I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the free stuff at the finish line.

I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the...time spent to talk my friend
into doing her 1st marathon!


With the help of some of my San Francisco Marathon friends we've picked the top four entries. They are:


I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the distinction of being the first one
I'll ever run in my lifetime...here's hoping it goes well.
- Jose

I love the San Francisco Marathon because
its worth the pain of conquering those hills! 
 - Olivia

I love the San Francisco Marathon  because
its worth the chills...the slopes...the time....the heat....the hurt!
- Vinod

I love the San Francisco Marathon as it is my 1st run!
It has taught me the power of the mind & dedication.
Running over the GG Bridge is a huge bonus!
- Monica
 


Thank you to everyone who entered! For those of you who won I'll contact you to get your mailing address, OR we can meet at the expo. I'll be there Saturday from 9am - 1pm in the Tech Center. See you there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...