headerphoto

Everyone Loves Domo

As you know, I write my travel blogs in the voice of Domo Domo blogs about his worldly travels on my blog. Domo's first blog started as a joke after Domo came with me on a trip to Chicago and I sent cell phone pictures back to David about "Domo's Trip". David and other seemed amused enough (and no one seemed to think I was *too* crazy), so Domo's blogging continued.



Domo's Travels
So far this year Domo has traveled to Phoenix, Boston, Paris, and Vegas, and still has trips planned to Vegas, San Francisco, San Francisco through the rest of the summer. (And several other trips after that.) Last year Domo traveled a lot as well. He went to Chicago, DC, Colorado Springs, Las Vegas, Paris, San Francisco, and Orlando. As my love for Domo grew, I started to pick up Domo collectibles.


Domo Shirt from Disneyworld


Birthday Domo Cookies
My friends also seemed to take to my love of Domo and showed their love for Domo as well. I recently came across a blog post about Domo cookies on a blog I follow called Hawaii Kawaii. The recipe seemed like a lot of work and since I'm (1) lazy and also (2) weird and grossed out by seeing the ingredients that go into food, I thought I'd place a hint with my friends Christine and Todd to see if they would make the cookies. I really didn't think they'd actually make them, but .... they did! For my birthday!


Christine Slaving Over Domo Cookies


Domo Cookies!!


I've always loved having birthday BBQ's but haven't had one since I moved to San Diego. My dad was going to visit for our birthday (we have the same birthday! I love it!) and I had thought about getting a grill so we could have a small BBQ (me, Dad, David) at home, but when I found out that he wouldn't be able it come for the weekend I thought what the heck, maybe I"ll have a 'bigger' BBQ party instead! 



Ben Picked out Flowers For Me!


The Only Picture I Took - With Devika & Ben


Little did I know that when Christine and Todd accepted my invite to come over to BBQ, they'd be plotting to bring Domo cookies with them! I was amazed and thrilled! They were soooo cute, and I knew they were a ton of work. As Christine mentioned on her blog, she SLAVED over them. :o) haha


Wearing the Domo Shirt from Todd & Christine, Holding Domo + Domo Cookie

I was busy playing hostess throughout the BBQ and somehow forgot to take many pictures. Bad Asian girl!  Bad! Oh well, you can see more pictures on Christine's blog here.

Domo "Fan" Photos
Prior to posting my Paris blog, I had googled "Domo Dress" photos thinking I might find some Domo couture photos I could borrow to start telling his story of going to Paris. I came across someone's photostream on Flickr and realized that I'm not the only person who takes pictures of their Domo doll!

And then ... last week I found out about a third person! Someone emailed me last week saying:

"I loved the Domo Photos.  I am in the springs, taking a job here some 500
miles from home.  I regularly take Domo photos and send back home to my kids.


Thought you may enjoy some my Domo's adventures."

With that he included three pictures of HIS Domo that he'd taken on his many adventures. I LOVE IT! Maybe I should start a I-Travel-With-My-Domo Meetup Group? Haha.  Here are some pictures of Ed's Domo. 


Domo with Hello Kitty!


Domo and Dinosaur


Domo and Pike's Peak


This Tuesday Domo will be heading back to Vegas for another tradeshow. And yes, of course you will read about his adventures upon his return!


1 comments:

listgirl said...

How can anyone NOT love Domo?! I would "slave" over Domo cookies for you any time! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...