2015 was a big year! Mostly because it's the year that David and I welcomed little Eva Mae into our family. Like previous years I traveled a lot, but unlike previous years I didn't run much. Running was shelved for most of my pregnancy in lieu of the elliptical, but I was happy to lace up my running shoes as soon as I could when I was cleared to run after having the baby.
In 2015 I:
- traveled to New Orleans, Las Vegas, Cocoa Beach, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Scottsdale, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Maryland, Montreal, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Boston, and Lake Tahoe
- ran six 5Ks, and one half marathon
- had 29 doctors appointments, 9 blood tests, and 3 MRIs
- spoke at two events (one about how the media handled Tutugate, and the other about how I kept my career on track through a brain cancer diagnosis)
- attended two concerts - Brittney Spears in Vegas and NKOTB/TLC/Nelly in San Diego
- read 10 books, 5 of which were baby books
- made 216 tutus
- changed more diapers than I could possibly count
- and loved one sweet baby girl more than I ever thought possible
For a look back at my year, here's My 2015, one second per day.






2 comments:
What a great video! Happy New Year to you and the fam!
That was awesome. May you continued to be blessed in 2016. ❤️
Post a Comment